What better way to take a bite out of winter than to join the Scandia-Marine Lions for a Pancake Breakfast at this year’s Scandia Vinterfest 2019!
Not only will your palate be warmed by pancakes with sausage, but accompanying fruit cup, juice, coffee, real butter, and syrup will satisfyingly tie the whole dining experience together faster than you can say “I’d like a side order of pancakes with my pancakes!”
The is Lion breakfast is a “free will donation,” and all proceeds go to support Lions projects in the community.
The Pancake Breakfast is from 8:00 AM – 12:00 NOON.
We also encourage the community to bring items for various non-profits and programs:
- Food for the Scandia-Marine food shelf
- Eyeglasses for the Lions Recycle for Sight Program
- Hearing aids for the Lions Affordable Hearing Aid Project
Then, after breakfast – check out the other family fun activities, including:
- Snow Sculpture Contest from 10 AM – Noon (registration closes at 10:30 AM)
- Sledding on Elim Church Hill from 10 AM – 4 PM
- Performance from the Pleasant Valley Cloggers from 11:30 AM -12:15 PM
- Announcement of the Snow Sculpture and Button Design Contests at 1 PM
- Kid-friendly food and crafts hosted by Scandia’s Gammelgården Museum 1 PM – 4 PM
- Chili Cook-off Contest 4:30 PM to 7 PM (drop off your chili in a slow cooker by 4 PM). Free-will offering to taste and judge the chili
- Fireworks at 7 PM
- And did we forget? NO! There is also the infamous MINNESOTAN CUP Adult Hockey Tournament at the Wojitowitz Skating Park; and, for the adults, Meisters Beer Garden will be open from 9 AM to 11 PM
Join the Scandia-Marine Lions for a full day of community and camaraderie… and PANCAKES!